Athens, 31st January 2022: or about the Ballroom of the Vampires 🧛🧛♀️🧛♂️ No. 2
1. <This is an outline for a fictional script>
I woke up today with a vivid dream in my mind. I have elaborated a little from the basic plot…
A. The Plot
i. An old retired businessman, plus amateur shipwreck diver, suffering from Parkinson’s disease is enjoying his aperitifs on an August sunset at the terrace of his French neighbor’s house and in the good company of Patrick de Guignol; his terrace features a wonderful 180 degrees uninterrupted view of the Koundouros Bay and the reef of Makriopounda where below lies Byron’s favorite shipwreck of S.S. PATRIS. A historic paddle wheeler of the 1860’s scattered around the sandy bottom at a depth of -50 meters, whilst the 1/3 fore section of the steel hull is hanging on it’s anchor chain on the outer slope of the reef at -35 meters.
A.1 The Invention
ii. During such an idyllic set and storytelling of expeditions of the past, a revelation strikes the Oldimer’s mind of Byron, the hero and protagonist of this story…
iii. It’s about an invention by which a modified strong search light-or telescope, can penetrate into the depths of the seas exceeding 200 meters of depth and from a surface distance ranging from 1 to 10 Kilometers depending on the prevailing weather conditions and the focal length of the attached iPhone.
iv. During as the discussion heats-up, the Frenchman, with experience as a former Vice President of Global Business Partners, proposes to his guest emeritus to immediately form an Elderly Wise Men Task Force  aiming to exploit such a formidable idea.
2. The profile of BYRON aka BYRON66 or “Sbobyr the Laborer”
Through successful IP tracing, it has been revealed that a 72-year Byron66 is a talented multi tasked old-timer from Kifissia, Athens, Greece, who recently has officially moved residence to KATEBATH, Koundouros, Kéa, Cyclades, GreeceThrough successful IP tracing, it has been revealed that a 72-year Byron66 is a talented multi tasked old-timer from Kifissia, Athens, Greece, who recently has officially moved residence to KATEBATH, Koundouros, Kéa, Cyclades, Greece
When he participated in the formidable Kea Dive Expedition which occurred in June 1998 at his second hometown, he was a young adult aged 46. The bitter experience of losing his father in November 4th, 1974, a successful businessman representing for many years on an exclusive basis the formidable U.S. conglomerate of General Electric Corp.; the difficulties encountered by his mother to survive after becoming a widow, plus a failed first marriage in 1975, scarred the psyche of the young adult. Although he excelled in school and became a talented CEO of a pioneering Automatic Identification Company in Greece, he also pursued various of his beloved hobbies. Such as sailing ⛵️, Classic Cars Collecting, water-skiing, Diving & Underwater photography, and rich social activities often including a good cause 🙏😇🤩
3. Few other Key Players
- An Italian Engineer [Luciano] who had worked for many years with a High Tech multinational company and had served time managing its subsidiary in Kobe, Japan at the period of the great earthquake. He often revisits Japan and maintains close contacts with his old colleagues. In addition, his son aged 44, is the owner-manager of a successful web development company based in Bologna.
- A Greek-American [Spyros] who was the founder of a specialist IT company in Athens, an ex IBM associate with many connections in the High-Tech sector inside and outside of Greece.
- In addition, one of his close friends, resident of Washington D.C., with a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, now retired, was developing specialized s/w and managing the final tests of launched Communications Satellites before becoming operational.
- The Technical Diver and multi-talented close friend, Dimitris Galon.
- Dimitris was born in Istanbul, Turkey, in 1958. He lived for many years in Athens, Greece, and since 1984 he lives permanently in the Federal Republic of Germany. He studied historic and comparative Musicology, Informatics, Philosophy, Byzantinology and Ethnology at the Universities of Cologne, Düsseldorf and Hamburg. He worked in the Ethnographic Museum and the City University of Hamburg, and since 1994 is the editor of the international publishing house, Sikorski. At the same time he deals with various issues of the marine history of the Eastern Mediterranean region. His articles have been published in the Greek magazines Efoplistis, Naftiki Epitheorisi, Greek Diver and Aiginea, in the German magazine Zenith and also in the Greek news portal www.protagon.gr.
- Dimitris lives and works in Hamburg, Germany, and is member of the German Historisches Marinearchiv.
To be continued 👌
James Dean: “Dream as if I were to live forever. Live as if I were to die today”
2009 Mercedes GLK 300-X204 | IKI-7700 | look here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/beracuda/Kf4Wk2
2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 997.1 | IHM-4341 1 VIN : WP0ZZZ99Z7S700868 | ‘FOR SALE’ | https://flic.kr/s/aHsmMHx8Sm
2004 Mercedes-Benz E240 4Matic [WDB2110801X175907 | 211.080.1X] IBN-2570 look here : https://www.flickr.com/gp/beracuda/os15Y2
1995 Mercedes-Benz E200 CA | W124.060 | YXT-1313 |‘FOR SALE’ look here: trader.com/uk/cars/listing/mercedes-benz/e-class/e-200/1997/266965
1973 M-B 350SE W116.060 | Elpa-I.O. 1654| ‘FOR SALE’ look here : https://www.flickr.com/gp/beracuda/116qqL
1960 20-07-1960 Merecedes-Benz 190 SL | IYZ-6776 [R121.040] for more info click here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/beracuda/7o3bqs